Thursday, July 3, 2008

Felony Lap Dance

I just had to post this shit! Did I ever tell you that I've had a wanted felon give me a lap dance? No? Well I didn't know she was a felon until today. My buddy sent me the article and we couldn't stop laughing.

Check THIS out...

In case you think I'm full of shit, here's a picture of this bitch giving me a lap dance. This is from a few years ago...

Photobucket

I can't stop laughing. First I'm on YouTube, and now I know I've had a wanted felon grinding on my unit. What the hell was in those Shiners??? BWAHAHAHAHHA!! I should go buy myself a lottery ticket or something...

Where's my damn Rolex???

10 comments:

~Fathairybastard~ said...

No shit! Four days!? Jesus, that's hilarious. What a friggin' brain fart she had.

H2o said...

Her grinding must have been good because you have a shit eating grin on your face.

CharlieDelta said...

Well, I never said the grinding wasn't good, because it was...

...in my experience, there has never been any bad grinding. :-)

Anonymous said...

While getting a felonious lap wiggle, make sure to wear your biggest sweatshirt...;) LK

Paul said...

Dude, did you tag that action?

GUYK said...

and the worst I ever had was wonderful..

damn..sounds like I missed some fun in Texas this year..maybe next year

CharlieDelta said...

Paul-
I didn't. I really wanted to, but she (is/was) married when I met her, and I won't mow another man's lawn...

Maeve said...

Holy.Shit..........

vicki said...

If she is apprehended, post it.

Something about a *shopping spree* that includes a Rolex and Bloomingdales makes me hope she doesn't get caught!

Anonymous said...

You know CD, you are totally responsible for that womans demise. If you had given her what she wanted, when she wanted it, she probly never would have felt sooo inadequate. Her self esteem was trashed the day you rejected her. She turned to a life of crime in search of some inner meaning to her pissy little CD rejected life.
Oh well. Next!!
Chuck from Tacoma