Monday, October 13, 2008

Back In Action...

Well after five long days I'm finally back up and online. Boy, it's been a long five days without my internet fix at home with some cold brews. Sure is good to be back, but it's going to be a short stay.

I'm heading back to Nebraska on Wednesday for my Grandfather's funeral. He passed away early Sunday morning and the funeral is on Thursday. I'm sure glad I got to see him one last time back in May this year for his 90th birthday. That man definately lived a full life and was ready to go and meet his maker. I'll be gone until Saturday evening sometime, so I'm going to miss the Friday Fuck You! I'll be sure to give TDHO a big fuck you when we're landing in Omaha!

Anyways, I got a shitload of emails to catch up on after five days of being offline, so I'll leave you with this:



I really liked these guys in the early 90's with their Ignition album, but everything after that pretty much sucks. I was glad to see a mainstream "punk" band out there supporting our warriors kicking ass for a change.

5 comments:

Mary said...

So sorry about your grandfather. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

*mary*

Claudia said...

Sorry about your grandpa, CD. My prayers are with you and family. 90years old is quite an achievement!

It would be nice to get there. It means you would have to put up with me for another 12 years. Are you up to that, dear friend?

red collar said...

Ah. Didn't know about that.

He did live a full life, and that take a lot of pain out of the way.

Someday, you might tell us more about him.

Meanwhile, welcome back, sir.

CharlieDelta said...

Claudia-
C'mon now...

I was hoping you'd be here for another 24 years! What is this 12yr. crap? :-)

Omnibus Driver said...

Oh, man! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Big hugs, my friend.

(Oh, yeah. I left a little something for you over here.)