Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Beginnings Of A New Friendship

Fuck! Kalifornia sucks ass so much! I finally have the chance to build the rifle that I've always wanted as a kid, but since you bed wetting liberals cling to emotion before checking facts, I'm going to have to build it Kalifornia Legal! I'm sure you don't even know what that means; Kalifornia Legal.

Here's a link to the Kalifornia bullshit firearms laws. Have at it. It's a few years old, but it seems there's another bullshit law just around the corner every year because of the liberal ignorance. Have at it! I dare you! There will be a quiz at the end of this. You.Will.Fail.This.Quiz.

Again, tell me why or how this bullshit law is going to stop people bent on robbing, raping and killing from robbing, raping and killing. You can't, can you? Nope!

I wish I had a better word for you, but it's really quite simple. Actually, it's two words... Unlike Biden, I know how to count.

Ignorant.Assholes.

You bed wetting liberals in this state will never have a clue about firearm design, firearm mechanics, firearm function or (God forbid) firearm safety. It's drilled in you heads that all guns are bad, and you let your emotions take over your illogical thought. Maybe you should look into the facts for a change instead of living vicariously through hollywierd and violent movies designed to make your kids immune to violence and aggression? Maybe you should learn a little about firearms, take your kids to the range, and actually teach them that it's not the inatimate object that kills people, it's the asshole bent on killing people who kills people? Maybe you should turn off that American Idol bullshit on your television, that dumbass slut Brittany/Paris/whoever and sit down with your kids and talk. Maybe play a game of Monopoly or Battleship. Hell, I was always cool playing "Go Fish" with my folks when I was a kid. How about being selfless for a fucking change? How about trying to preserve a quality of life known like none other for your kids?

Just a thought...

You choose to ignore the facts, and that's why I'm stocking up on Louisville Sluggers. Hell, Phillies just won the World Series tonight, so I'm sure TB will have a few extra bats to spare. Maybe I can get them on the black market cheap. Maybe even @ bat-broker.com? I wonder if there will be a baseball bat show around the corner? I'll be waiting for you libs to claim the 'baseball bat show loophole' any time. Don't let me down libs...

I guess if it looks "scary" to you, then it should be illegal huh? Even though you have not a clue about it's operation or it's weight in Gold when bonding a father and son, a mother and daughter, a father and daughter, a mother and son, a brother and sister, a sister and brother, or when defending the freedoms that our forefathers wanted us to preserve? Think about it, if you can...

Nevermind, it's all about cosmetics with you isn't it?

When the time comes for you to turn in your Louisville Slugger and the criminals don't, I'll be laughing at you while pitying you at the same time. I'll also be re-loading...

Idiots!

Anyways,
Thanks to the politicians in this fucked up state, by the time I'll be able to build it and make it legal, there will be some new bullshit law in the liberal books that doesn't make sense, yet makes a law-abiding citizen like myself some kind of 'criminal' for having a legit rifle. Typical of this fucked up state.

Swing, batter...

Fuck you Kalifornia!

UPDATE:
I guess my title makes a little more sense with a picture of my newest friend.

Photobucket

2 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I heard this morning that gun sales in Florida and around the nation have gone up 30% in the last month. Tell ya sumpin?

RiverBravo said...

My brothers in arms, lets not forget the fact that these liberal puppets have lobbying arms jammed up their asses. Money controls their tiny little worlds and minds. It pretty much makes ours tick too, BUT... The difference between us you may ask? Those of us who think to the right, are in the right, & WILL NOT SELL OUT!!! We will fight and won't lay our arms down for anyone! Those who threaten our family, our flag, or our freedom. No one will ever understand the sequence in wich these f@cktards think. All we can do is vote, keep our peckers hard, our powder dry, and keep one chambered at all times.......