Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Night Fuck You

Sorry about the light posting. I've had a killer ear infection for the last couple days and work has been insane. I hate having to work a computer monitor with a splitting headache. I spent all of yesterday in bed with a mild fever and sore throat. Then I spent most of this afternoon in the emergency room. I hate it when school starts back up, the kids bring home some nasty shit.

Anyway here is some Maiden from thebest live album ever recorded. Rock out with your cock out!

7 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Right on! Kerrcarto's back in action, and you're right dude, that is definately the best live album ever! Kickass!

I heard massive quantities of Shiner get's rid of many "ale"ments, so you might wanna give that a "shot".

PeggyU said...

Sounds like the crap I had last week. Still coughing, but my voice is back so nobody can win an argument now!

Glad to hear you're on the mend, but sorry you had to take a tour of the emergency room!

H2o said...

Hope you get to feeling better...

Paul said...

Killer fucking song. Dude, get better! Drink up. Peace.

That 1 Guy said...

Up the Irons!!!

Claudia said...

Though everyone hates to drink it, I always prepare a stiff dose of brandy, honey and lemon. It works. It kills the fever and soothes the throat. Take care, friend.

CharlieDelta said...

Claudia-
That actually sounds pretty tasty. Especially the brandy part... :-)