Friday, October 31, 2008

Illinois vs Iraq

My aunt sent me this. I had thought of posting something similar the other day but why not let somebody else write it for you. I'm lazy like that.

Pull out of Iraq ?
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago !

Body count:
In the last six months:
292 killed (murdered) in Chicago ;
221 killed in Iraq .
Chicago .... Who Runs it:
Senators: Barack Obama & Dick Durbin
Rep: Jesse Jackson Jr.,
Illinois Gov: Rod Blogojevich,
Illinois House leader Mike Madigan,
Illinois Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),
Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)

.....our leadership in Illinois .....all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other!

Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look 'em up if
you want).
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois . And he's
gonna 'fix' Washington politics for us!

Wake Up America !


Democrats must have the opposite of the midas touch. They turn everything to shit. Just look at what happens to every city or state that is run by demorats. Chicago, Louisiana (until recently), Michigan, California (sorry The Tuwminatow is a Democrat) just to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Crime rate, budget, poverty all out of control and they blame Bush. I can't wait for them to run the Country. Can you?

5 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

keerrcarto-
Simply put....WE'RE FUCKED!

Paul said...

Man, I didn't know any of that. Holy shit! How the fuck has this man fooled so many millions of people? Ha! I guess I probably answered my own question a few posts ago.

PeggyU said...

Paul: How's the performance record of our Queen Christine?

LisaKay said...

I can't wait to see what happens at the Party that BHE is throwing in Grant Park. That murder rate number has to be made up! Guns are illegal in Illinois. ;)

sri said...

Hi,
I am newly join in this site. Here is where you can find information and resources concerning drug and alcohol abuse. If you need to find out how to help a loved one who is an addict, the information is here on this site. Or, if you need to know how to understand substance abuse, you will be able to learn more here. You can also find out how and why people become substance abusers.
=========================================
sharoo
illinois drug rehab