Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nooooo!!!!!!! Not the Australians!!!!!!!!!!

I've always been a huge Australia fan. I don't know why. Maybe its because the continent is so remote. Maybe because of the geography and wildlife. Maybe because they're awesome ale drinkers! I hear Australian women are pretty damn hot, too, and with that sexy accent! But probably because many of us Americans view Australia as one of the last frontiers of freedom. One thing is for sure. Australia is on my "things I absolutely have to do before I die!" list. And I was fucking pissed off after the bombing in Bali. Asshole muslims. Anyway...

This sucks. Read this!

I know we have some Australian readers here at GottaGetDrunkFirst so please clarify this story. Say it isn't so! And don't roll over like a bunch of bed wetting liberals in San Francisco. Fight this bullshit! Wanna end up like China? I didn't think so.

10 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Dude, that fucking sucks! What a crock of shit! I know a couple Australian dudes through Z-man. I'll see if I can verify this bullshit. This nanny shit is out of fucking control. I'm sick of it!

kerrcarto said...

Just wait till the Obamessiah takes control. We have only been blogging for 4 months now but after January 2nd I'm afraid we won't be around anymore.

CharlieDelta said...

Looks like we better get in our shots while we still can huh kerrcarto?

FUCK YOU OBAMESSIAH AND ALL YOU NANCY ASSHOLES OUT THERE WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Paul said...

Too much bad language. You guys need to clean up your act.

Claudia said...

Va te faire foutre BozObama, et tous les morveux qui t'entourent.

Just translated CD. The more, the better...He probably thinks the French will crown him Emperor. Not this French Canuk from the North...

CharlieDelta said...

Claudia-
You are awesome! I know where you stand, and I thank you for it!

I love the translation. It sounds so much better than I could've ever put it.

You rule Claudia!

PeggyU said...

Jeeze. That completely bothers me. I hope it isn't so. Sending this on to several.

Karen said...

It's all just noise at this stage. There's quite a bit of uproar about it. I honestly don't think they'll be able to implement it.

We've got a relatively new Labor (read left-wing) federal government who keeps throwing this kind of stuff out and then backing down. Lots of talk on various issues, but nothing substantial ever getting implemented. So I'm betting it will never come off.

Karen in Australia

CharlieDelta said...

Karen-
My prayers are with you! Make some NOISE!

Paul said...

Yeah, make some NOISE! Australians just don't strike me as the limp wristed sissy fucks like the ones we've got running Washington, DC. So I'm shocked that Australia has a Labor Party in power.

You know what, CD? Maybe I should run for office. Put some testosterone back in government.

Obama is a sissy cock sucker.

Today's Halloween! I'm raucous today.