Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our first award




H2O was nice enough to name us Super Scribblers. That about fits the jist of our blog. Scribbling. Thanks you call tool drink of water. I guess since we have to name five others I will start and Paul and CD will just have to add to it.

1. The Disgruntled Truck Driver
2. Supergurl

Go here to find out all you need to know about super scribbling and the links to all the other super peeps.

3. This guy kicks ass!
4. And these dudes...

Forgive me if they're not scribblers, but they are pretty badass if you ask me...

C'mon Jackson, what you got???

1 comment:

Claudia said...

WOW! Congratulations. It took much longer to Shakespeare to be recognized by the world-at-large.

It's an honour to read you guys, even if at times, it's bloody difficult when you use words I can't find in any dictionary.

What the hell, it's about time I improve my manners...;-)