Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Your Time Is Gonna Come...

Paul-
You just got me fired up with this one. I'll have to claim an assist...

The LSM is a thing of the past after this debacle known as the Presidential banging of Americans.

FUCK. YOU.

FUCK YOU, LSM!

This is the end of your era. You are done, assholes! No more will you pull the wool over our eyes. You are done.

It's gonna be sweet when you slip on your rhetorical bullshit and fall flat on your face.

How did that Zeppelin tune go?



Yeah, that's the one...

5 comments:

Erica said...

My all-time favorite song of this is "How Many More Times" from Zeppelin I. What a fucking awesome tune that is.

Fuck the LSM. Sheeple, mental midget dooshbags.

Erica said...

Song of "theirs" I meant to say. I'm so hosed right now...long day.

CharlieDelta said...

Long-distance hugs Erica! :-)

Paul said...

I hope they slip on that "rhetorical bullshit" and break their fucking necks! Right on, dude.

Hey, did you see that Rogue Jew post that Denny linked? Awesome.

Hey wassup Erica!!

CharlieDelta said...

Fucking A dude. That was a great read! I needed a smoke after reading that one!