Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ESFP- The Performers

Saw this over @ Leslie's and had to give it a whirl. I really don't know WTF to make of it.


The entertaining and friendly type.
-Well, I think we try to be.

They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells.
-Ummm...Soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells? That must be directed at Paul because he always puts things so subtle? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.
-I don't know about my other two cohorts but that nails me to a tee!

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
-I can only speak for myself, but I do my best to engage conflicts and frequently initiate confrontation. As far as being in a management position I could probably pull it off. I don't like being an asshole, but I will when I have to and if you don't like it, you can pick up your final check at the front desk, bitch!

Check out your own blog here. This is pretty funny shit.

Damn, if I was a cartoon dude, I would definately tap that cartoon slut at the bar. She looks like my type; showin' some leg and a drink in her hand...

4 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I'm surprised it didn't say that this blog is schizophrenic.

labcat said...

hmmm...i'm an intp...guess that's why i don't have a blog.
also surprised this blog wasn't an eftj.

CharlieDelta said...

labcat-
Stupid question here, but what is an "eftj"? I googled it but came up empty...

labcat said...

sorry i meant entj