Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Night Fuck Off!!!!

To my boss that is. Just got home after a shitty day putting up with the spaz I have for a boss. I woke up this morning in a great mood, showed up to work 30 minutes early and got an ear-full of bullshit about taking "extended lunches". WTF??? Most of the time I bring my lunch to work and eat it at my desk while still working. Yes, I eat lunch, but I don't even take a fucking lunch! When I don't bring my lunch, I give some cash to whoever is going to get lunch from Gag In The Bag or some other fast food place. Again, when they get back, I eat lunch at my desk while still working. Fuck, this was completely out of the blue. I don't know WTF is crawling up his ass. Maybe he has me mistaken for the other douchebag who is always fucking off and taking those extended lunches and not producing a fucking thing, but I've been here for 11 years and would think he would know who is who! Apparently not!

I almost told him to go fuck himself today, but in these economic times that wouldn't be too smart. I really don't want to be looking for a new job right about now, so I guess I'm gonna have to suck it up and take it until things change. FUCK!

When things eventually stabilize, I'm going to start looking else where. Ever since he has bought out the other two owners, he has turned into a greedy asshole with a hard on for me for some reason. I show up on time, I don't call in sick, I work my ass off and I'm about the only one there who doesn't steal shit whether it be time or materials. It's all greed, and I'm the last one losing him money. Fucking asshole!

Fuck it! The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get and it's Friday for fucks sake! Me and Z are gonna hit up SP tomorrow and get an early buzz. Hopefully the bass will be buyin' what I'm sellin. We've never fished there this time of year and don't know what to expect, but either way it will be a good release from this fucking shitty day. I'll have my camera with me, so there won't be any fish stories without digital backup.

Hope y'all are having a better Friday than I am. After tomorrow's mission I should be back to what some might call "normal".

In the mean time, I'm gonna pound a few beers, crank this shit and try to forget about this fucked up day!



By the way.....FUCK YOU TIM!

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Ya know the Acidman (and I think Denny did also) got canned because of his blog. Watch what you wish for, you just might get it.

CharlieDelta said...

Dude, at this point it would probably be a God-send if I got canned. At least it would get me off my ass and do something instead of being complacent with everything. Fuck it!

Oh yeah, and fuck you again Tim!

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

Been there done that. You keep the words "FUCK IT" and you can never go wrong. These types are everywhere. These were the two best words ever made.