Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Boy!

What a success tonight turned out to be! Not a complete success as .45 ACP was a little over priced this round, and I had to sim-mah down on the release of ca$hola from my wallet.

That's okay, the Crossroads of the West will be here next month just around the time I'll be getting my Christmas bonus and that's pretty good timing, 'cause I'm pretty tapped out after this mission. However, I didn't spend as much tonight as I planned which is another good thing. Since I don't have my dream rifle just yet, I had to yield on the 7.62x51 as well.

Fuck it! I just have to make sure I get it before the magic negro bans all semi-auto's. Yay...

Needless to say, I'm a Happy Boy! (RIP Country Dick Montana)




I didn't buy all of this tonight (although I wish I was a SRF and could), but I topped off the tanks and I'm pretty happy about it. When I got home and tried to consolidate the cashe' I realized that I had more than originally assumed. Fuck, I need a bigger safe! I'm pretty happy right about now...

Maybe when the SHTF I'll be a SRF? Heh heh!

I had a supervisor tonight by the name of Bunker. She's quite the hardass when it comes to gettin' it done! I'm glad she can't talk, 'cause she would've told me to stop fucking around like a paranoid dumbass and go to bed a few hours ago. I have to give her credit for inspecting my procedure though. If she hadn't shredded the evidence, I could very well be in jail for being a law-abiding gun owner. Don't think it can't happen...


She collects lighters and guitar picks and I collect firearms and ammo. What's the diff?

4 comments:

Deadman said...

What's the diff?

Nothing as lighters will probably be banned when smoking goes with all our other personal freedoms (not that I care for smoking - filthy habit, just sayin'...)

Can guitar picks be far behind when we get State-run Radio with the approved music to Socialize by...

Claudia said...

So glad you had a good time CD.
All of you are so sad now. It makes me sad too. Give a hug to Bunker for me. Take a couple too. Big ones. ;-)

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

This ole boy I work with went to th gun show this past week. Looking for.223 ammo, they had some, and it was all gone in 30 minutes. Folks lined up belly to back. Better hord while you can. Dark days on the way.

kerrcarto said...

A buddy of mine went to a gun show in Austin last weekend. They had guns that usually sold for $500 selling for over a grand.

Luckily I can hord all the lead I need out of the local gun ranges to cast my own ammo if need be.