Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here Comes The Rain

It's about friggin' time we got some rain. It just came down in buckets for about 45 minutes straight and I couldn't help but smile and think of this tune. The hair is hilarious, but Billy Duffy's Gretsch White Falcon is fucking badass! I want one!



I love going to sleep to the sound of rain, and this dry part of Mexifornia sure could use it. I hope it pours all weekend long. If it does, I'll miss most of it because I'm gonna be in the desert. At least I'll miss all the accidents from the assholes in this state who don't know how to drive in drizzle...

4 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Dude send some our way! By this time last year we had over 35 inches of rain, our average is 32. This year we have had a whopping 9 inches. We need rain BAD!

Jackie D said...

In high school, 4 tequila shots and the opening strains of Love Removal Machine made my clothes fall off.

CharlieDelta said...

Jackie D-
If you're a girl, that's fucking HOT! I knew a few girls like that back in high school. Oh, how I miss them....

If you're a guy, that's just wrong and I don't want to hear anymore about it. BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Jackie D said...

CD, I am a girl - and those years are exactly why I will never run for any elected office (photographic evidence)! I've only known one guy that had the alcohol/nudist proclivity. Why don't men like to shed their clothes the way women do?