Sunday, November 9, 2008

When Hollywierd Was Good

I spent all day in bed Saturday sleepin' off the bug that's goin' around right now. I finally climbed out of bed around 7 last night, grabbed some grub and flipped around the channels. BOOM! It was Clint Eastwood night on AMC and that was just what the doctor ordered. I watched The Enforcer, Sudden Impact, The Dead Pool and then Hang 'Em High. If I would've gotten out of bed a couple hours earlier, I wouldn't have missed Magnum Force. That is a good one too! Hell, they're all good! I'm gonna have to buy the Dirty Harry boxed set one of these days.

I always loved the Dirty Harry flicks, but the westerns were my favorites. Hang 'Em High is a good one, but I was hoping to see High Plains Drifter. That has to be one of my all time favorite Eastwood westerns. Unfortunately, it wasn't on the schedule tonight (...errr, should I say this morning?) Shit, I guess I better get some sleep. Time goes by fast when watching Eastwood blowing people away!

This is definately in my top five favorite movies of all times.



Happy Sunday folks...

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
Best movie of all time.

Claudia said...

Gee, CD, I did the same last night. If I had known, I would have shared my crackers, cheese and wine...

Great actor! Good movies! I like Clint for a special reason, and different than yours. He is a contemporary. My heart beats faster when I see him on the screen...

CharlieDelta said...

Claudia-
Crackers and cheese sound great, but Prosper can keep his whine to himself..

;-)