Friday, November 28, 2008

Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!

Pathetic. You materialistic savages. What an embarrassment. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised given how the majority of you voted a few weeks ago.



And in other news, I'm sure most of you heard about the Wal-Mart stampede and death of a Wal-Mart employee early this morning. You hear about this shit over in Europe with their ridiculous football stampedes and in the Middle East with their barbaric Muslim slash fests. But here in America over discount shopping? Unbelievable.

ATTENTION WAL-MART STAMPEDERS! YOU ARE TRAILER TRASH!! GET A LIFE!!!

I admit, I like shopping at Wal-Mart, but you will never see me behaving like a barbaric consumer, unless you're out of beer!! Then you're fucked.

7 comments:

Mike said...

A sad commentary on our society. There was also a double homicide in Palm Desert today at a Toys R Us.

Rayvet said...

And this my friends is what the dumbing down of a once great nation looks like. Pure, animalistic behavior for something so petty (materialistic goods). And these assholes stand there smiling and grinning as if it's funny, or their proud of their actions. I have called Walmart "White Trash Mart" long before it was fashionable, but it's shoppers are really just a reflection of today's moronic society gone bad.

Paul said...

I hear you, Rayvet. I hear you.

H2o said...

I stood in a line at Wal Mart this morning for an hour to get my daughter a new camera. Everyone was nice and well mannered. I guess I was lucky.

Jackie D said...

What is even more troubling is that the Wal-Mart store was back open by 1 pm. It's all about the almighty dollar.

kerrcarto said...

H2O you live in Texas. What else would you expect.

The people in that video are simply pathetic. We need a good societal cleansing. Trampling a man to death over a fucking matrialistic thing that will mean absolutely JACHSHIT when the reaper comes to visit you.

Paul said...

H2O, you must live in Texas. Because there ain't manners anywhere else, ya?

I'm so ashamed about these Wal-Mart and Toys R Us stories today. Ugghhhh!!!!!