Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Night Anarchy!

There's a lot of unrest out there. I'm pretty sure at least 40 million Americans are giving the middle finger to Washington, DC. I sure am. Earlier this I week declared to kerrcarto that I've pretty much had it. You government fucks can pass all the laws you want. Go ahead, ban plastic bags, ban guns, ban free speech, ban internal combustion, ban your daddy's stinky ass. Knock yourself out. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want. You obviously don't listen to the American people, and so I simply won't listen to you. And I certainly won't bail you out. Catch me if you can, but I won't go down without a fight.



BEER ME!!

2 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Right on bro. Suicidal rules. The Delicate Art of Rebellion is one of their best.

CharlieDelta said...

Fuck yeah Paul!!! I haven't heard Suicidal in years! This has to be your best F.N.A. yet!