Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Harry Reid loves the common man.

Reid: We won't smell the tourists anymore



The Capitol Visitors Center, which opened this morning, may have tripled its original budget and fallen years behind schedule, but Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid found a silver lining for members of Congress: tourists won't offend them with their B.O. anymore.

"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

But it's no longer going to be true, noted Reid, thanks to the air conditioned, indoor space.

And that's not all. "We have many bathrooms here, as you can see," Reid continued. "Souvenirs are available."

$621 million well spent.


What a fucking elitist asshole. Hey Fairy Reid, those smelly tourists are the American people you fucktard.
I am about tired of these holier than thou politicians. I bet that cock-head has never done a hard days work in his entire life. He would probably shit his knickers if he got a blister doing anything other than ram rodding us in the ass.

BTW I have someone I would like you to meet Harry, tell him he stinks. Asshole.



On a side note. I gotta get me one of those sweet souvenir bathrooms.

6 comments:

Paul said...

Nothing smells more rotten than Harry Reid's politics. What a punk.

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

This old bastard needs to be put out to pasture. He is such a asshole.

Peggy said...

Heh heh, I think they should make Harry Reid air fresheners. You know, like the kind you hang from the rear view mirror. Prune scented, maybe. Although, I don't really want that old fart smell in my car.

Erica said...

Hillbilly Jim! He used to be one of my heroes!

kerrcarto said...

Erica, still is.

CharlieDelta said...

I would pay really good money to watch someone kick Reid's ass! Hell, I'd pay good money to do it myself if I wouldn't get arrested and beat up by the secret service...