Saturday, January 31, 2009

Everybody's Workin' For The Weekend...

Or At Least I Am...

This weekend has been a great one so far! My eye had been fuckin' with me all week for no reason and when I woke up yesterday it was cleared up for the most part. WTF? It's still dis-colored but not irritating any more. Good sign right there.

What the fuck did eye do?

Z and I haven't jammed in the studio since his wife got back from the sandbox, but last night we fired down a few suds n' buds, dusted off the guitars/amps and drums and ROCKED THE FUCK OUT! It was really good to be back in the studio jammin' with my brother from another mother again. Fucking awesome!

Trooper has to be one of the coolest dog's I have ever met in my time. We had a few beers with Trooper on the patio this morning while he did laps around the house. He's takes big turds and he's not very patient to sit for a picture but he's a badass. He's full of love and at the same time he's full of hate. Not so much hate, but more like instinct. He's a fuckin' Dobie! Trooper might be a spaz, but he's got yer back! Guaranteed! I definately want him on my team.

We shot down South this afternoon and had a scrumptious dinner with my folks.. Roast, Peas, Mashed Taters and Gravy. Fucking YUM! Mom's mashed taters are the best in the world! Hands down the best, and don't try to dispute me on this! You'll lose. Mom is pretty stoked on the new counter tops. I'm stoked for her!

Superbowl Sunday is upon us! Everyone be safe and have a kickass party! Eat lots of food, drink lots of beer and have a great day! We're Americans are we not?

Turn it up or turn it off....



Super Bowl Sunday. It's here! Time to party. I mean, it's not fucking soccer afterall...

5 comments:

Claudia said...

At first I thought you were winking at me, CD...;-) But it looks like you have a bit of infection in that eye. Hope you're taking care of it. Glad you're having a good time with family. Love your pics...

CharlieDelta said...

But I WAS winking at you Claudia! ;-)

kerrcarto said...

YEah SURE you got an eye infection. Some chick popped you in the eye didn't she? BWAHAHAHAHA!

Paul said...

CD got bitch slapped. BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Yup. Super Bowl Sunday. We're headed to church (we cling to guns and religion in this family) and then to a football party. I'll be shitfaced by halftime. Later!

Claudia said...

I wasn't the girl who did it. It's her jealous boyfriend because she gave more attention to CD. Other guys don't stand a chance when he is around. Go for it CD. I hope you smacked him back.

And thank you for winking at me, no matter what.;-)

Have fun, at Super Bowl, y'all.