Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Morning Fuck You

Fuck you Robert Reich! As the Magical Negro's economic advisor, I wouldn't expect much less from you, but you really got my blood boiling with this one! What's your fucking problem with white male construction workers? We're the ones that build your highways and bridges. We're the ones that build your homes and sky scrapers. We're the ones that have built everything you take for granted today. You should be fired! You should have your ass severely kicked across my white construction-worker job site. You should be strung up by your balls!

"I am concerned, as I'm sure many of you are, that these jobs not simply go to high skilled people who are already professionals or to white male construction workers" ...



Look for an all out assault on white males in the next four years. This shit is gonna come to a head and when it does, it's not gonna be pretty!

I would love to meet you in person Robert Reich. I would love to meet you in a dark alley with none of your body guards around. All I ask for is five minutes alone...

FUCK YOU!

2 comments:

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

I watched this bullsit earlier and I can' believe it. These people are asshats, and working types are going to get screwed without even getting a reach around.

Anonymous said...

But "That One's" Presidency is NOT gonna be about Race!!!???
say TyGuy/Neil