Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night Anarchy!

Well, I guess it's time we usher in the Anointed One. The Messiah. I feel a tingling sensation already.



MY EARS!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! WTF!! How many seconds did y'all last? I didn't make it to 30 seconds.

Alright here's the real deal. And you don't have to tell me that Zach de la Rocha is a liberal freakazoid. I already know that. But I don't hold artists' political delusions against them because it's all about the music and having a good time, and cracking some cold ones!



"Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!" That's my creed for these next four years. You government scrotum scrubbers can fuck off.

4 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Dude, I didn't even make it past seeing who it was. Friday night freak show is more like it.

Oh and yeah, de la Rocha is a flaming liberal douchebag, but the music is pretty good when you're in an agro mood!

Cheers to Friday! I'm still stuck at fucking work for another 1/2 hour but then it's party time at the bar tonight! I can already taste that first frosty mug o' beer!

kerrcarto said...

I didn't even have to listen.
Boy George is a fucking faggot.

labcat said...

did you see that boy george got 15 months for some kind of S&M against the other dude's will? uggh.
i used to love rage and feel the same...if i disagree with what they're saying ...i just make it mine...like you say ...it's all about the music.

Erica said...

Fuck, that blows. I used to be a big Boy George / Culture Club fan...had a photo of him on my bedroom door when I was a kid, thought he was so cool. I could see, now, that he is a dooshbag just like all the rest of the brainwashed celebrities who believe BS such as that fire has never melted steel and that scooping cups of Hurricane Katrina water into your rowboat will make a difference. Why are these doofuses relevant and allowed to possess a sphere of influence over others? It was nice knowing you, United States of America.