Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let's take a ride in the way back machine

I tuned into Rush as soon as I thought it was safe and this is what I heard.



Benediction at Obama 's inauguration, Rev. Joseph Lowery:

'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'...


Did we somehow time travel back to the 50's and 60's? WTF is this crackpot talking about? When was the last time you shoved a blackie to the back of the bus, kicked a brownie out of your workplace or bashed in an Indians (feather not dot) skull and gave his children a chicken pox infested blanket?

I mean, I did last week. But I am wondering about y'all.

Some how they left out the part about the "yellow people can start to mellow" in the text I copied, which is fine with me, because those people make me sick. They look all jaundiced, and that is just nasty.

If this is the kind of dipshittery we have to look forward too for the next four years. Jebus help us indeed. All you dipshits that voted for Obama on the mantra of change, well you got it, we just jumped back 40 years and whitey is out to get all of you weird colored people.

Watch your back blue man group, cause we're coming for you next.

Sheeesh.

4 comments:

Paul said...

I dropped my jaw when I read that transcript. Fucking unbelievable. America votes in a black president (well, somewhat black) and the race baiting continues. Makes me sick.

PeggyU said...

Race baiting is an industry. Hopefully the crappy economy will do it in. No ... I'm sure there's bailout money for it.

CharlieDelta said...

But....but... didn't you get the memo? It's only racist if you're a honkey cracker.

Deadman said...

Best to keep the goddamn Jews out of the country club too, what?