Thursday, January 22, 2009

WARNING: Poodles Can Be Vicious

We all know the French suck. We all know they're a bunch of ungrateful cowards, but to get your ass kicked by a poodle? That's just down right pathetic. And funny.

Former French President Jacques Chirac was rushed to a hospital after being mauled by his pet dog who is being treated for depression, in a dramatic incident that rattled the ex-president's wife.

Mauled? By a poodle? A depressed poodle?? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I guess if I was French I would be depressed too.

Fuck you Chirac. I would hope that he took your balls off, but we all know you never had a pair to begin with.

10 comments:

kerrcarto said...

BWAHAHAHA! What a doosh. Depressed poodle? WTF? How do you diagnose a dog with depression? Than do you have to take it to counseling? Does Prosper own a poodle?

So many questions.

Maeve said...

The dog was pron to UNPREVOKED attacks?
HELLO!
It is time for a DIRT NAP!!!

labcat said...

they should've kept this top secret. no way in hell i would've admitted that! um...i fell..yeah.

H2o said...

I would be depressed to if I had to be owned by that asshole.

CharlieDelta said...

kerrcarto-
BWAAHAHAHHAA! Proser was the first person I thought of when I read this.

"NO POODLE'S FOR OIL!"

Claudia said...

CD - Be careful. I'm an old lady. Sometimes I pee my pants laughing when I read your stories. How do you find those gems? I can just picture Chirac under attack...and his wife, encouraging the poodle, "Carry on! Carry on!"

patrick said...

outstanding. truth is stranger then fiction

PeggyU said...

You ought to wrap this up in a pretty bow and give it to Prosper ;) This is priceless!

PeggyU said...

I guess I should have read the other comments first!

Anonymous said...

Fuck the French yes! But, be careful... The guy landed one of the hottest pieces of ass in the world. He can't be all that stupid.