Thursday, February 26, 2009

Done

I finally got off my ass tonight and did my taxes. I have no excuse for waiting as long as I did except for the fact that there is always something better to do than fucking taxes. I don't know... like taking a fat steamer? Going bowling? Watching paint dry? Planning on the next purchase?

I found it...

That is, if I can find one any time soon. The Kimber is getting hard to find and even harder to come by. Made to order. Ever since this Marxist dipshit got elected, people are starting to finally wake the fuck up about the right to defend themselves. Have you noticed that your local shop is empty? It's about fucking time!

Look to lose a little piece of 2A at a time in your near future. It's not going to be "in your face" it's going to chip away and creep in ......slowly....in the shadows....when you aren't paying attention... when you least expect it.

Pay attention dummy...

This Marxist asshole wonders if it might mean something...?

Of course it means something asshole! It means everything! I guess "tyranny" might 'mean' something too when you've been organizing your community for the last bullshit years of your life. Fuck you!

You and Holder blame the violence in MEXICO on law abiding gun owners in The United States? Are you fucking kidding me?

Seems to me that if you really believed in your OATH of Office, you would Protect and Defend The Constitution against enemies Foreign and Domestic like you said you would.

Most of us knew you wouldn't...

8 comments:

Dan O. said...

He will protect and defend it. Just as soon as he changes it all to HIS liking.

All Hail Da Obamaman. Hater of freedoms. Protector of the ignorant. Provider to the lazy-ass-low-life-non-working fucks who refuse to help themselves.

labcat said...

i read where he praised the mesican gov't for dealing with the 700 cartel arrests. wtf? as if the 2 years the FBI and CIA and other US orgs had nothing to do with it. asshole.

cd..i've got a kimber eclipse target II and i wub it! :D

kerrcarto said...

Rick Perry needs to send the entire Texas National Guard to the border, and I mean the ENTIRE guard pull them out of the sandbox and put them in the chili.

CharlieDelta said...

labcat, damn. Now I'm jealous! My local gun shops have empty shelves. They're saying that the manufacturer's can't keep up with the demand. Once I get my tax return, I'm going to have to place an order before the magical negro bans 'em...

labcat said...

no shit and good luck.

got it from dad last year. it's too big to carry so i got a baby glock from my boss about a month ago for carryin'

PeggyU said...

Well said, CD! I think maybe some of what's left of our worthless retirement fund ought to go gun shopping. If we're going to die broke, we might at least die happy!

Rayvet said...

CD,

Good beginner gun for me? Pros or cons?

CharlieDelta said...

Rayvet-
I'm at work and the boss is here all day, so I'm not going to have time until I get home tonight, but I will just tell you what I like and don't like about the ones I own or have fired, if that helps...