Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good Day

Today was a good day. We headed down to Ocotillo this morning and shot some lead down range. God bless America! Only in the United States can you wake up and blast some rounds before breakfast. Liberty. Freedom.

Cassie had some fun on the .357. She was a little scared after she broke her arm on her dirtbike, but she tagged the target five out of six. I want her on my team for sure when the shit hits the fan... Girls and guns? HOT!


Jeff just bought a new Ruger 9mm (I tried to talk him into a .45 ACP but he wouldn't listen) and wanted to try it out so he made it down the mountain to break the fucker in and have some beers and some peace of mind.
Good times...



Usually the Border Patrol comes by when we're out there and checks our firearms to make sure we don't have any "illegal" weapons. This time they didn't. They never even came by today which I found strange. I guess since The Magical Negro is in power now, the border doesn't mean shit anymore... National Security is the last thing on his mind...

I got home today and cant stop laughing...

Life is good!

4 comments:

H2o said...

Who the fuck is that Haha dude? Guess I need to get out more often.

Paul said...

Becky, Haha is a long-time troll over at Denny's site. He's one of CharlieDelta's BFFs. Denny finally got sick of him and you know the rest.

kerrcarto, I was listening to Megyn Kelly's analysis of this on the Factor a few nights ago. I've always been a Megyn fan because she's gorgeous hot and smart! But she really pissed me off on this case. She sided with the illegals because you can't assault them. Uh, sorry, if someone is here illegally from another country and trespassing on my property, I should have the right to kick their ass!! So this case completely sucks and Megyn can suck hard on my you-know-what.

Rayvet said...

Once someone from another country violates our laws by coming here in an illegal way, I don't think you could classify any type of physical altercation as assault. It would I thought be classified as defense of property. These people that sued him; where are they? Are they here in the states, if so, then they better be in jail. If not, then who the fuck cares what someone on the "Wrong side of the river" says or does over here. Why can their case even be heard in a US court?
Our legal system.....just keeps getting more F'ed up each day.

kerrcarto said...

Me likey the new gun, personally would prefer a .40 or .45 but that is a good looking piece.