Monday, February 9, 2009

Imagine this x10

So this is what a billion dollars in $100 dollar bills looks like.


But how long would it take to spend $819 billion?

“if you started the day Jesus Christ was born and you spent a million dollars every day since then you still would not have spent a trillion dollars today”.

Just thought I would put a perspective on how much money Chocolate Jebus and the lefties are really talking about.

This shit that the demorats are pushing is nothing but a power grab to expand the federal government to the point that we will never be able to turn back, without an all out revolution. Which sounds kinda fun to me.

Well gotta go sharpen my pitchforks and get the torches ready.

4 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

HA! kerrcarto, I bought that shirt from Beck as well. Don't forget about the tar and feathers...

Deadman said...

Where do I sign up? I want a shirt, too...

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

I attempted to listen to his line of fear mongering bullshit lastnight, only becuase it was on all the chanels. I culd only take about 10 minutes worth, then found somthing on NATGEO towatch instead. We are in deep shit.

The Senior Chief said...

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.