Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let's Hear It For Subway

I used to steer clear of Subway because I fucking hated that Jared douchebag, but after reading this I think I'm going to have Subway for lunch tomorrow. Hell, maybe even once a week. I applaud Subway for not being a bunch of pussies and firing Phelps like Kellog's did. As I said before, big fucking deal if the dude likes to rip a few bong loads every now and then. It's not like there's a picture of him with a needle in his arm or sucking down a pipe load of crack. It's weed! BFD! I hope Subway rakes in the cash from keeping him on their ad campaign. I know they're gonna get more business from me now, and all the stoners out there too; and there's a lot of 'em. Right on Subway!



As for you politically correct pussies at Kellog's who fired Phelps for a picture of him suckin' down a bong load, I only have one thing to say to you...

11 comments:

Paul said...

Think I'll have a Subway myself tomorrow. And suck down a phat bong load, too!! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Fuck yea. If I am stoned out of my fucking gourd and need something to eat RIGHT NOW, I ain't gonna eat that moldy shit in the fridge, and a god damn bowl of corn flakes won't do it either. I'm heading to Subway. I will drive to, you motherfuckers, how about that.

Anonymous said...

I am not real good at this comment page, that is me up there. I forgot to add my name.

Daryl

CharlieDelta said...

Daryl-
Just get yer own profile/screen name and you won't have to add your name.

Paul-
Can you email me some? I'm fresh out.

Subway: Smoke fresh!

Jackie D said...

Okay boys, here we are again. I think you have glossed over the other sponsors sticking by Phelps...Speedo and Omega. So strap on the nice watches and banana hammocks and POST the PIX!

CharlieDelta said...

You heard her Paul, get out yer peanut shell and rubber band and put on a nice watch...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those nice folks at subway told me the green stuff in the shaker next to the vinegar and oil was oregano and basil! And I passed. Next time I'm getting extra on my sub, cause they might be lying.

Brad

Claudia said...

Nice pic, CD.:))))
You, when you were a kiddo? ;-)

What a big hypocritical mess! It should be legal to smoke pot. The cops are so busy looking for the plants in Toronto that they don't have time to find the car stealers.
I'll eat Subway every week. Just across the street...

PeggyU said...

LOL, Jackie! They won't do it ... Specially Paul. He'd freeze! It's chilly here :)

labcat said...

haha jackie d :D

kudos to subway, but i NEED my double cheeseburger...i'm headed to sonic.

CharlieDelta said...

Claudia-
Has my Mom been sending you pictures of me as a kiddo again? I told her to keep those in the vault! ;-)