Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Messiah Speaketh And He Taketh Away.

So The Chocolate Jebus is telling us how he and The Chia Pet are going to fux America. I am not watching as I already know what he is going to say anyway. Blah...Blah...Blah...Lie...I am pretending to be like Reagan...Blah...Lie...Lie...Can someone fix the telepromter...Blah..Lie...I'm just like FDR....blah...lie...blah...I take it up the pooper. Yea, I think that sums it up.

For those that did watch it. How many times did Nancy Pelosi blink?

Personally I am watching a Family Guy re-run, then I will tune in for Bobby Jindal's rebuttal. So what are y'all watching?

On a side note. I forgot that The Girl had a basketball game tonight so the steaks and taters had to wait until maƱana.
They beat the only undefeated team 20-18. It was a nail biter.

6 comments:

H2o said...

The Food Network Channel. I can't stand to hear O-Hole speak. Plus he doesn't go well with my nachos.

CharlieDelta said...

I tried watching it, but I can't hang with the endless bullshit lies, so I'm cleaning my guns.

I think everytime this asshole gets up and speaks at an Address, I'm going to clean my guns. It helps tune this clown out, and I don't have to even look at Blinky's fucked up face...

Paul said...

I'm out and about reading blogs. I ain't watching that munchkin on TV. He's not a legitimate president anyway. Whenever I see him, I see an impostor.

patrick said...

not a minute was spent on this. I worked on the laptop. tough times? here is your answer. nose down, grind.

Anna830 said...

I started to watch, but was too distracted by Pelosi in the background imitating the joker.

CharlieDelta said...

Anna830, LMAO! Too bad she's the fucking Joker instead of the Suicide King...