Friday, February 27, 2009

This is how it will happen

Glenn had a bit on his radio show the other day that CD's post reminded me of.

This is the best analogy of how the lefties are eventually going to do away with the constitution.

One piece at a time.


You see, the dude steals a Cadillac one piece at a time, but when he tries to put it all back together he has to adapt things and it turns out to be a giant monstrocity. That is what is happening to America right now. The politicians are taking our freedom one piece at a time and no one notices.

Maybe we need to start looking in their lunchboxes.

3 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Excellent tune kerrcarto. Has to be one of my favorite camping/horse shoe-throwin' tunes of all times...

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

JC kicks ass even today. I am sure you have seen his video Hurt. I watch it a lot, especially when I am drinking.

kerrcarto said...

GPOS, that is actually a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song. I also dig his Gonna Break My Rusty cage cover of the Soundgarden song.