Monday, March 30, 2009

Conversation of the day.

The Boy: Dad what happens when you start to grow hair down there? [peach fuzz]
Me: Where?
The Boy: You know DOWN THERE! (pointing at crotch)
Me: Oh that means you are starting puberty.
The Boy: Puberty?
Me: Yea you know the time you start to grow hair down there and your willie falls off.
The Boy: SHUT-UP!
Me: All kidding aside this is when you start to become a man.
The Boy: I thought I already was.
Me: You got a loooong way to go.
The Boy: Yeah I guess so, you got hair on your belly. Mine hasn't gotten that long yet.
Me: LMAO

2 comments:

Hammer said...

The other day my son called it his 'ball fro'...

CharlieDelta said...

Give yer boy a couple years and he'll be chasing tail like that nice piece on the lower left-hand side of the FOD collage.

Not that I would expect you to try and stop him...