Friday, March 20, 2009

Damnit...

I have to take Obama's side on the Special Olympic comment last night. What is the big deal? I know..I know, if Bush had said it he would have been ripped to shreds but I still would have said BFD! I do have to admit that it was not very funny, but that is beside the point.
He was poking fun at himself, that's all.

I think we would all have to admit that we have compared ourselves to a "retard" at least once in our lives. Sucking at being funny is not offensive to me, it's just not funny.

Now if he would have said something like "When I bowl I look like that Corky kid from Life Goes On trying to fuck a watermelon.", that would have been funny. Maybe he needs lessons if he is going to do late night, ooooh I can't wait for him to do Conan...FUCKING PATHETIC.

And no arguing about this. Because we all know,

6 comments:

Paul said...

I could give a rip about his jokes as I am not an overly-sensitive sissy puss like most Americans. But I do have a problem with him being on a late-night comedy show broadcasting himself to the world as the fucking ass that he is. On second thought, maybe that was appropriate since Obama is probably the worst niggerhonkey joke in history.

Jackie D said...

The problem is that we all know that BHO doesn't utter an unscripted word. A Special Olympics joke was the best his speech writers and magic teleprompter could come up with and BHO doesn't have a shred of a sense of humor to improv a little and actually be funny.

Hammer said...

Ohe only thing I think is funny is they way O'banana keeps stepping on his own dick.

PeggyU said...

Yeah, I agree, no big deal. Especially when there is so much about the man that does deserve ridicule, but isn't getting it.

Anonymous said...

Daryl says:

"While I don't give a shit I still count it as another day, another mistake"
Fucking retarded niggerhonkey joke.

Deadman said...

"When I bowl I look like that Corky kid from Life Goes On trying to fuck a watermelon."

They fuck them before they eat them??!??