Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't Fuck With Chuck VII

What a gig! Kick people’s asses and then charge 'em money to represent 'em.



This is the last one and I will be quiet for the next few days. Me and a group of about 10 are heading East to the desert for border duties. Well, that and a whole lot of drinking, shooting, drinking, horse-shoe throwin', drinking, jammin' and drinking. The weather is supposed to be in the upper 80's/low 90's. Absofuckinglutely beautiful. My trucks all loaded up and so am I. Now if that slacker Z-man would show up we could hit the road. I've been looking forward to this trip for months. We were supposed to go last weekend for my birthday, but shit got messed up and we had to bump it a week.

FUCK YEAH!!!! It's finally here! Once my tires hit the desert dirt I am in Heaven. My camera is fully charged so I'll be snappin' lots o' pics! See y'all Sunday unless I'm having too much fun and decide to stay until Monday which is likely. It'll be a desert dedication to FOD!

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will!

9 comments:

H2o said...

Have a Great time.Try not to pass out in the first twenty minutes you get there and make sure you hold on to the damn icechest will ya!

Paul said...

CD, have a bad ass time! Wish I was down there with you. Maybe sometime this summer.

Hammer said...

Have a good trip!

kerrcarto said...

I hope no gas grills will be in the vacinity ;~)
Have fun brother.

Jackie D said...

Shoot something for me!

Anna said...

LOL.. I guess I'll be the responsible one and piss on your parade by telling you to be safe
;-)

LisaKay said...

CD, have fun and be wreckless!

red collar said...

Have fun buddy. I can't wait for those pictures.

Claudia said...

I want you to have fun...
I want you to be careful...
I want you to take risk...
I want you to return safe...
Like Red Collar, can't wait for the pics.