Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night Anarchy!!

Well, here we are again. Another Friday. Another trillion dollars STOLEN!! This song seems fitting right about now. Bottoms up!!



And check this out. CharlieDelta was fuckin' loaded last night!!! L-O-A-D-E-D!! This is what he emailed over to me and kerrcarto.

Yeah, I’m fuckin’ hammered!!!! When that porch monkey wants to sue me, tell him he’d better pack a chicken sandwich!

BWAHAHAHAH!!!! Man, I want what he's having. Been laughing all day! CD, you fucking rule dude.

5 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I got that e-mail this morning when I woke up and laughed my ass off. I was surprised he didn't drunk text me like last time. You rock brother!

labcat said...

mine all mine...shoulda been his campaign song.
what's he gonna do with a chicken sandwich?
it wouldn't be ggdf if somebody wasn't hammered.

H2o said...

Whoa...

I think I need another Smirnoff after watching this...

LisaKay said...

Chicken Sammich? Not a manwich, knuckle sandwich!

CharlieDelta said...

L-O-A-D-E-D is an understement dude...

Whoa!.

Remind me next time to eat dinner first instead of last before I attempt to post more of my drunken drivel...