Monday, March 30, 2009

Fuck Obama Day

Message to Rick Wagoner:

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. You should have known that the term "bail-out" was smokescreen for nationalization. You fucking suits sit up there in your ivory towers completely oblivious of the true agenda in Washington, DC. And when you drive your unemployed ass home tonight and look in the mirror, don't get mad at Big Government. Get mad at yourself because you should have known better. You should have gone down with a fight rather than play in this political theater. It was really pathetic watching you clowns getting grilled in that Congressional hearing. You looked like a bunch of whiny little kids begging for candy. You got your candy alright. Straight from Satan himself.

I hereby declare my boycott of General Motors. This sucks because I've been eying that new Silverado but fuck it. I'm buying Japanese.

Hey Hussein, another one bites the dust, yeah? This house of cards you've built will come crashing down eventually. And we'll be standing around the mess laughing at your punk ass. Fuck you, Obama.

Hey Chrysler!! Wake up!!

8 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Chryler is fucked also, the only company that did not take money was Ford. I have always been a Chevy guy but I bought the Trooper about 4 years ago and never looked back. Fuck GM!

SpectreRider said...

The english language seems weak indeed when the strongest two words to express our collective outrage is FUCK OBAMA. But it is all I have, so here it is with a bit of emphasis provided via punctuation.

FUCK OBAMA!!!

Hammer said...

All these fucks that took bailout money, as you put it...made a deal with the devil.

I would declare bankruptcy before I took a filthy dime from that goddamned sonovabitch.

They get what they get.

Jackie D said...

The US Postal Service and Amtrak. Yeah, those are the two shining stars of government-run business. Stellar examples of the business acumen of politicians.

Paul said...

Well said, Jackie D.

LisaKay said...

I have a Trooper too. I like Ford Trucks, the bigger the better to drive over the greenweeniemobiles.

red collar said...

The FOD is straightforeward, percise, concise, heartfelt but more importantly, it fits in just two words. Fuck Obama.

Works for me.

Oh, Canada had a GM/Chrysler deal too this morning in the newspaper. The picture posted on the Canadian deal? OBAMA! Aaaargh! CANADA IS AN OBAMA-PUPPET!!!

I'd buy a second hand Silverado if I were you. Low milage, lower price. Shop around buddy. Shop around.

PeggyU said...

Red Collar: Love your avatar!