Monday, March 9, 2009

A Hearty Happy FOD

Holy shit! The Grouchy Old Cripple plugged our Monday FOD! Ain't this a great holiday? Finally, something to look forward to on Mondays. Here's a picture for you, Obama, you bed-wetter.



I have an idea. You all remember the Club Gitmo shirts and when Rush posted online pix of his listeners sportin' their shirts around the world? I think we should do a similar theme with middle fingers flying high on Mondays.

Claudia, our lovely Canadian likes the idea. Wasssup Claudia!!









Happy FOD! Flip one towards DC on your way out the door today.

8 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Dude, great idea. Kinda like Glenn's "We Surround Them" project. We could have people e-mail us their pictures and post them on Mondays. ???

PeggyU said...

Yeah!! I LIKE that! The Monday salute to Washington ... one salute to DC, and another one to Olympia as well :) .

Paul said...

Well alrighty then, Peggy! Take a pic and email it over. We'll post it!

CharlieDelta said...

Right on Claudia! And you said you were old. That's not old!

Claudia said...

Thanks you, Criplets. I'm so proud! The best honour I've had in a long time. And fun. And a worthy cause. Happy Monday FOD.

kerrcarto said...

Claudia, I love you!

CharlieDelta said...

Damn, that's funny right there. On my monitor at work it looked like Claudia was wearing a glove, but now that I'm home I can see a photoshop job. BWAAAAAAHAHHA! I love it!

Claudia said...

CD- Yes! I borrowed Labcat's hand, and glued it on my photo. Paul said it was OK! I had so much fun e-mailing the result, and seeing it on the post. I might try with other hands....Thank you, Labcat, for your beautiful finger. I'm so mad at Bozobama today for the "stem cell emancipation". He is so amoral!