Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hide your lamp shades!!

Yesterday, Thunder Thighs was being interviewed by some Turkish hos on Hadi Gel Bizimle television in Turkey. During the interview she talked about how she and Bill loved to have animal sex parties with their Commie friends in college but admitted, "I sacrificed a lot of my privacy, which I regret..." meowww

She apparently forgot to mention that she also sacrificed a lamp shade for this interview. What an atrocious outfit and an insult to the billions of lamp shades across the globe. I will never look at my lamps the same again.

Does this mean that whenever I turn on my lamp, I am metaphorically turning on Hillary Clinton? Should I even be thinking up shit like this in the first place?

6 comments:

Deadman said...

What a rip. I read the whole article and there wasn't one damn thing about animal sex parties.

Liar.

kerrcarto said...

Y'all did hear about her wonderful grasp of the Russian language.. Fucking disgrace!

Deadman said...

Overcharge??? Must have been Hilary's uh, other button...

CharlieDelta said...

I despise that bitch!

Anonymous said...

Have you considered psychiatric care? Psychological treatment? Anyone thinking of, and worse yet expressing thoughts about turning on oldHC like that probably needs professional assistance. Hopefully it isn't too late for you...

Paul said...

Mr. or Ms. Anonymous, it's too late for me. Gottagetdrunkfirst is my only therapy. Sorry if I damaged any of your neorons.