Sunday, March 1, 2009

Note To Self...

Don't drink Pabst Blue Ribbon any more...note to self. Thumping head ache to follow.

Punk rock used to be about fucking the government, but lately it's been anti-bush, anti-war bullshit. What ever happened to punk rock kicking the government in the teeth regardless of party affiliation? My buddy Dave made me a NOFX Compilation and disc II fucking rocks! Bitchen Dave!

These guys are a pack of "progressive" dipshits, and i usually lyrically cut them off, but they rock the fuck out musically and this is some good shit! Sorry neighbors...

4 comments:

Dan O. said...

My son listens to that shit and Anti-Flag. You're right, the music is cool, but the message?

The whole Bush-sucks bandwagon was and is such nonsense. But, I guess young punks and their contemporaries need something to yell over their music.

Is the karaoke version available? ;)

H2o said...

I can't believe you drank that nasty shit.

kerrcarto said...

Blecht...gag..Pabst? WTF is wrong with you.

CharlieDelta said...

I would respond, but I think I am dead...