Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Fishing Report

We went out on Ingram "lake" today and tried our luck.
Robert caught this one.


I caught this monster.


and some asshole in another boat caught about a 7lb Black Bass. Fucker. I could not get a good photo as he was about 30ft from us when he pulled it up out of the livewell, but it was a fucking MONSTER FISH.

But on the plus side, after parking the Trooper I was walking back to the dock and a gleam caught my eye in the dirt. I reached down and dug it up. Well this is what I came up with.




So Rob caught a decent bass, I caught a little sunperch, the assfuck in another boat got a 7lber but I came out with some gold. So it all evened out.

UPDATE: I am kinda scared to remake the ring I found. Although being invisible could have its advantages.
Maybe I should just send it to Obama.

13 comments:

Deadman said...

Nice! I'll be right down - the '09'er Gold Rush is on!

Paul said...

I'm going fishing on the Yakima River the end of March. I seriously can't wait, and kerrcarto's fishing trip blog posts ain't helping!!

CharlieDelta said...

I wonder what Paul's cockring was doing laying on the ground??

Paul said...

BWAHAHAHA!!! I don't have a good comeback on that one, dude.

Paul said...

But I did call you a nigger a few posts ago.

CharlieDelta said...

I saw that dude, and that is precisely the reason for me taking the cockring shot at you! HEH! HEH!

Deadman said...

This may get me thrown out of here, but I have to ask:


How does CD know what Paul's cock ring looks like?

*running and ducking*

Claudia said...

Actually, this old lady here would want to know too. Can't run...or duck...

Great pics, Kerrcarto.

kerrcarto said...

Come to the blog meet . You will understand.

Just ask the BBQ grill at Toad Hall.

CharlieDelta said...

ZING! Damn brutal! I'm going to bed!

Deadman said...

Come to the blog meet . You will understand.

If y'all are comparing cock rings at the blogmeet, then grilling your toads, I'm thinking either I want to stay as far the hell away as possible or bring my video camera and YouTube it.

Decisions, decisions...

CharlieDelta said...

Holy shit dude! That's a fucking lunker! What were you using for bait? Gnats?

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA!!

All kidding aside, it's not the biggest fish, it's the quality time fishin' on the water with good bro's... nothing more, nothing less...

Looks like you caught a good time kerrcarto. I'm looking forward to having an extra hour of light when I get home from work so I can walk across the street and try my luck @ Murray on the shore.

hey Paul, that sounds like a killer trip! Bastard! You better take pics you white trash motherfucker!

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

Damn, you guys are hard asses. He can't help it, I mean small fish and a small ring. Don't worry help is available. Bwwwwaaaa. Sorry.