Thursday, March 5, 2009

Theme Song?

Hows-a-bout it, The new theme song for all us real AMERICANS?



I know, I know , dude used the wrong album cover. But this one is scarier than the black album, which is what I want liberals to know! FEAR!

Y'all do know the reason George Washington chose the rattlesnake for his "Don't Tread On Me Flag", don't you?

Well if not here is a little history lesson. Benjamin Franklin wrote this about the snake.

"She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. ... she never wounds 'till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her."

The settlers had never encountered a rattlesnake until they came to the Americas and they respected the way it fought. If you did not fuck with it, it did not fuck with you. George Washington's flag was sending the British a warning and a lesson at the same time. Too bad they did not hear the rattle.

AMERICANS now days know government is treading a little to close to our freedom, the market is giving Obama the warning he is waaay overstepping his bounds right now, if he steps any farther what will we do..strike..or be trampled on?

Hey libtards! Jump in the fire fuckers see how long you last!

9 comments:

labcat said...

awesome! all in

CharlieDelta said...

Awesome Paul! Just fucking awesome!

But remind me next time to read the post before I hit the play button and try to read with the volume maxed out! Shit, I had to read that 3 times before it sunk in.

Killer post. Killer song. "Don't Tread On Me" wasn't meant to be played on any other level but full-fucking-blast! American's aren't either!

kerrcarto said...

Drunk Ass!

CharlieDelta said...

BTW Paul you saved yourself with admitting the album jacket reasoning.

I wouldn't have let you live that one down... I do like your reasoning though.

I'm on board! Bring back the barter system!

kerrcarto said...

CD, again, are you drunk fucker?

CharlieDelta said...

Is that a serious question??

CharlieDelta said...

I thought you were asking Paul...

kerrcarto said...

Dude, read the author of the post. You drunk stoner.

CharlieDelta said...

Oh shit. Yeah, I'm a little drunk. My bad, I just assumed that was a Paul post. Yeah, I know.... makes an ass out of you and me. Just me this time though...

kerrcarto-
Replace "Paul" with "kerrcarto" and the meaning is still there. Sorry dude, I'm a little hammered...

OK, a lot!