Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Need More Space?

Disappointed in yourself (like I am) because you didn't buy a big enough gun safe for your ever-expanding arsenal of valuables? Don't want to buy another firearm because there is no more room in your safe? Worried because your valuable documents wont be protected? Not any more! Consolidate and keep buying, you law-abiding firearms owners out there. Valuable paperwork, jewelry, cash? No problem. Consolidation is key. Especially in these times.



My brother sent this to me tonight because I was bitching about the fact that I need a bigger safe when I saw him on Sunday. I'm definitely going to check these out because there are a few more long guns that I would like to acquire before Negus and company bans them. I'm thinking these little treasures will do the trick...

6 comments:

Hammer said...

I could use that!

kerrcarto said...

Pretty cool. I built a gun rack in 7th grade wood-shop. I think it is still in the shed at dad's rental house. I gotta go find it so the boy can hang his BB and .22 in it.

Deadman said...

I need more guns before I need Rifle Rods...

Not a good sign...

CharlieDelta said...

Hammer, I'll let you know how they work out. I'm drunk enough tonight to make a random online purchase. What the hell...

If they don't work out like I hope they will, I'm gonna give my safe to my Dad and Supersize to something top notch that I can't really afford, but can't afford not to get. Professional crastination used to be my M.O. but not any more. It's time to get fucking serious.

kerrcarto, make sure there's enough room for your boy's first shotgun...

CharlieDelta said...

Deadman, yes. You need to work on that before it's too late to buy a fucking bb gun anymore...

Deadman said...

I'm working on it. Of course, the IRS demands its due first...

Bastards...