Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Cat...

..Anyone? Nah, just jokin. I don't know what I would do without Bunker and her antics.

I jumped in the shower tonight and immediately noticed that the water wasn't draining as it should. WTF? The water was rising in the tub faster than our taxes under this abortion of an administration. Nothing sucks much more than standing in a bath of water when expecting to take a shower. Well, I guess something sucks a lot more and his name is Jug Ears but that's besides the point. The fucking water was draining slower than a liberal trying to grasp the concept of our country. Let me tell you, that is fucking S-L-O-W!

When it was all said and done I stepped out of the lake of soapy water and dried off waiting for the shit to finally drain. WTF is taking so long? Why is this draining so fucking slow?

Then I noticed the drawer with the Q-Tips was mysteriously open for some reason. I know I didn't leave that drawer open. Who could've been going through the "Q-Tip" drawer and thrashing everything in there? Hmmmm... I wonder.

When I unscrewed the drain-plug I hit the jackpot! If soggy Q-Tips were worth a nickel I would be a fucking dollar-fifty-ionaire! Reaching into the drain wasn't too cool after taking a shower but I swear there must've been at least 30 of these fucking things stuck and clogging things up.

BUNKER! You little shit!

Apparently when I was at work today Bunker partied with Q-Tips in the tub and shoved as many into the drain as she possibly could. I wanted to take a picture of the mess but my camera took a shit on me after the last border mission and the lense wont open anymore. Cannon needs to make a "drunk friendly" camera one of these days dammit!

This is an older picture, but it's pretty much what I saw tonight when I was ready to chastise the little shit...

What? Me guilty?



You little shit!

11 comments:

PeggyU said...

That's hilarious! They say pets take after their owners ... so what else could you expect?

CharlieDelta said...

PeggyU-
Touche'...

Hammer said...

A cat with a sense of humor..who knew?

H2o said...

But a cute little shit....

Claudia said...

So easy to blame Bunker! You dropped the QTips when you cleaned your ears under the shower after a party. Look at that face. Your cat is totally innocent...As always!

Maeve said...

Pets take after their owners?
Well that explains why the hub renamed our cat Satan's Little Helper.
And here I thought he renamed him that because the cat distroyed everything he touched.
:)

kerrcarto said...

Bunker and Eddy must related. That little shit caught a hummingbird the other day and brought it into dad's house and played with it for a while, than dispatched it, leaving feathers everywhere.

Lisa Kay said...

One of our friends had a dog who drug the 6ft decorated Christmas tree into the tub. Damn kids.

Anna said...

"Cannon needs to make a drunk friendly camera"
LOL, Cannon doesn't, but Fisher Price does and it's the perfect party camera... trust me, I know for a fact. My friends finally bought me one for my birthday after I trashed so many of my "unfriendly drunk cameras" and I never go partying (drinking) without it. It's also the best conversation-party-making-fun to have.
Just a thought ;-)

CharlieDelta said...

Anna, that's awesome! Where can I get one? What is it called? I will definately have to buy one because I dropped $400 on a replacement camera tonight. I'll be leaving the "unfriendly drunk camera" at home when I go out partying from now on.

Is it digital? How's the quality of pictures? Do tell! Inquiring drunken minds want to know...

Anna said...

LOL... I call it my Tonka tough cam
They run $50-$75
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2622&e=mainproduct&pid=44529&acccat=cameracc&mainid=44529
Pics are good, but nothing close to award winning quality. Trust me.. people at parties love it. F.P recently came out with an underwater cam also
Too funny!