Thursday, April 9, 2009

Six Days to Tea Time!

Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your neighbors. Drag as many people as you can. There's a tea party scheduled in every major city. We're going to have them all over Washington State and my daughter and I are going to the one in Olympia, the state capital.

We can no longer afford to remain silent. If we the people do not stand up right now, then our future generations won't stand a chance. The US Constitution, you know that document that liberals hate so much, grants us the right to peacefully assemble, and that is exactly what we'll be doing on April 15. Message to ACORN and all you other punk mother fuckers who want to counter-demonstrate and start trouble like you always do: Don't even think about causing any trouble. We are the real Americans who love freedom and we're not putting up with you sacks of Communist liberal puke any longer. If you start any trouble. We'll finish it. I promise. Nothing would satisfy my hunger more than slamming my fucking fist through your liberal faces. So you best stay home, shut the fuck up, collect your welfare checks on April 15th and watch Jerry Springer. Fucking losers.

I know we have some Washington readers so go to pushbacknotax.com for information. All else, go to taxdayteaparty.com (thanks kerrcarto) which will link you to sites from your respective states. Show up. Our country needs us now!

5 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Man I wish the 15th was on a weekend this year. I'm going to be at work all day Wednesday. FUCK!

Deadman said...

Take a sick day, CD! I'll be at the one in SF. Yeah, I know, I know. At least some of us here aren't libtards.

kerrcarto said...

I got another e-mail today to confirm how many people I am planning on bringing. They estimate 10-15k according to who has confirmed. Plus another 2-3k in walk ups. I am taking the kids out of school early to join us. I got shit from the wife but they will learn more in 2 hours there about America than they will all day in school.

PeggyU said...

Paul: For those further north: Bellingham WA ... tea party at Bellis Fair Mall, April 15, 4:00 - 6:00.

labcat said...

pisses me off!! if you work for the city....you can't be heard. well, at least i got the ball rolling. can't wait to see how many show up in this podunk town. :D