Thursday, April 2, 2009

Speaking of Firearms...

Expect TOTUS to use the "facts" to reincarnate the Clintoon AWB of yesteryear. Put the fear into every ignorant left-wing asshole out there that will buy what you're sellin', and there are a lot of 'em guaranteed.

You've heard this shocking "fact" before -- on TV and radio, in newspapers, on the Internet and from the highest politicians in the land: 90 percent of the weapons used to commit crimes in Mexico come from the United States.

WRONG!

-- California Sen. Dianne Feinstein said at a Senate hearing: "It is unacceptable to have 90 percent of the guns that are picked up in Mexico and used to shoot judges, police officers and mayors ... come from the United States."

WRONG! Even if the fucking ignorant hypocriical bitch had her facts straight, it's not on the United States to quash their fucking problem. It's on Mehico and Mehico only! The job of The United States is to keep this shit from flowing North. It's on Mehico to keep what they want flowin' South from flowin' South. As the violence and thirld-world shit flows North we should have firepower pointed South. Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp? Seems simple to me.

For once Dishonorable Diane Feinstein, I would love for you to get the facts straight before you spew your bullshit liberal rhetoric but I won't hold my breath. I know your middle name is "Propoganda" but you are one transparent political whore and people are tired of you denying them their Second Amendment Rights. You're going to lose this one. Maybe not in KKKalifornia, but Nation Wide you're going to lose you hypocrital bitch. The People are sick and tired of your double standard.

-- William Hoover, assistant director for field operations at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, testified in the House of Representatives that "there is more than enough evidence to indicate that over 90 percent of the firearms that have either been recovered in, or interdicted in transport to Mexico, originated from various sources within the United States."

There's just one problem with the 90 percent "statistic" and it's a big one:

It's just not true.


What? Not true? I'm astonished! Astonished I tell you... astonished! do you mean to tell me the TOTUS and his Marxist crew are trying to scare the public into voting for an all-out "assault" on law abiding Americans who shoot for pleasure and sport? Astonished I tell you!

In fact, it's not even close. The fact is, only 17 percent of guns found at Mexican crime scenes have been traced to the U.S.

17 Fucking Percent!!!!

LSM? Would you like to devuldge that recent information? No? What a surprise...

(as the crickets continue to chirp)

This article really pissed me off so here's a few pics of law-abiding Americans not murdering anyone with their firearms or their knives or frozen fish of any kind. What are these assholes gonna try and ban next? My fishing pole? My lighter? My truck? Maybe a sauce pan or a ballpoint pen?

You gun grabbing libtards are the most childish form of 'life' to slither across the planet. Emotions before facts. I bet you went crying to Momma when the bully at school took your lunch money instead of standing up for yourself. After a while you probably offered up your lunch money to appease the clown?

Do us all a favor and crawl back unter your rock and STFU. We'll take care of ourselves.

Before you do, here are a few gun owning, law-abiding owners that might just save your life one day. Feel free to call 911 and wait for someone to take care of you. We'll take care of ourselves, thanks.









Apparently our TOTUS and that dumbass Secretary of State never wanted to bother with the "facts" when it comes to U.S. firearms relating to the violence in Mehico. I guess the "facts" would get in the way of their agenda so why bother with getting all of the information?

We'll protect ourselves while you hop on the phone and call 911. Hopefully the law will get there before your family gets slaughtered.

Good luck with that...

6 comments:

Hammer said...

As soon as I saw that pic on CNN of those HKs, grenades and rocket launchers and heard them say they came from US gunshops I about blew a gasket screaming "bullshit" at the TV.

I'm glad the truth is out. I wonder if anyone but Fox will report it?

kerrcarto said...

They better send more than ten when they come for my guns. Make that twenty. I got two clips.

LisaKay said...

Clip> goes in hair

Deadman said...

Magazines aren't just for reading...

kerrcarto said...

Fuck me. Sorry I am trained by the nigras.[slaps self in face]. Magazine. CD you can give me hell in August.

CharlieDelta said...

You can count on it brother...