Well, well, well. It just gets better and better every day. Shock: Yet another cabinet appointment is having tax problems. How many is that now? Let's recap both nominees and those confirmed:
1) Sec. of Treasury: Tim "TurboTax Cheat" Geithner caught with $34,000 unpaid.
2) Health Secretary: Tom Daschle withdrew because he was caught with $140,000 unpaid. Wow.
3) U.S. Trade Rep.: Ron Kirk caught with $10,000 unpaid.
4) Chief Performance Officer: Nancy Killefer withdrew. Undisclosed amount but we do know of a $946 tax lien on her DC home. There's probably lots more somewhere. Bitch.
And now we have a new one! drum roll
5) Health Secretary (redux): Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius nominated but now caught with $8,000 unpaid due to "unintentional errors." Mmmmhmmm.
What is it about Health Secretary nominees and back taxes? Hussein wants to nationalize health care under the direction of Democrats who either refuse to pay their own taxes until caught or are too incompetent to calculate them! I don't want these people anywhere near my health care. Those of you who support the notion of universal health care are seriously out of your fucking minds!
Democrats make me sick. Hussein's lies while he was a candidate from transparent government to banning lobbyists to a new "era of responsibility" are ever so apparent now. And most Americans along with the media just give him a free pass. I don't blame the media because we already know what these losers are all about, but you Americans who live in blind ignorance on a daily basis...Shame on you! I don't give this Administration or any government bureaucrat a pass. I fucking hate these people, and my eyes are wide open.
Would all you Democrat bureaucrats and politicians who correctly pay your taxes please shout out? Oh! The silence is deafening.