Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Party Ratings are Funny!

You know it's pretty sad when Comedy Central posts higher ratings than two major cable news networks when it comes to covering a political event (in this case, the Tea Party demonstrations).

As Glenn Beck said yesterday to Bill O'Reilly, CNN and MSNBC are collapsing. I think their ratings beneath Comedy Central prove exactly that! How pathetic is this?

Anderson Cooper is one sick puppy, and I'll bet he'd cum all over himself if Barney Frank were to "teabag" him for one night!

When America trusts a comedy network over a cable news network, you know that the media bias debate is pretty much settled. CNN & MSNBC really exposed their "teabags" yesterday. And what sickens me is the fact that both CNN & MSNBC thoroughly covered the illegal immigrant protests and with enthusiasm. But, all of a sudden, when hard working Americans legitimately demonstrate against government spending, deficits, national debt, and the taxes that will be required to pay for all this bullshit, these networks write off the demonstrations as "teabagging." Suck my fucking balls CNN and MSNBC. I'd trust my ex-wife before I would rely on any of you political hacks.

9 comments:

kerrcarto said...

You know Olbermann just yearns for Barney Franks Tea(bag) Party. I love the fact that Beck is on at 5:00ET, 4CDT, and 2PST and still kicks in Olbermann's ratings teeth even though that assclown is on during primetime.Fucking Douch-nozzle.

The reason they didn't cover the Tea Party Protests is because they knew they would be peaceful, fun and respectful. Nothing to see here folks..move along.

Paul said...

You gotta point, kerrcarto. They knew the demonstrations would be peaceful and intelligent. No chaos=no news. Pretty sad.

kerrcarto said...

Ok who was the assclown that voted for rap in the poll? Real Funny.

CharlieDelta said...

Damn Paul, I was starting to think you might be locked up in County Jail for kicking some hippy ass on Wednesday or something. Glad to see you're still alive and pissed off!

kerrcarto, I was wondering the same thing? Must've been H2o. BWEEAHAHAHA!!!

Paul said...

That was me. What? You don't like my humor? I'm gonna whoop your butts at the party then, after I drink all of kerrcarto's Shiner. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

H2o said...

CD, Bite Me! Your ass is going in the pool at the meet...

CharlieDelta said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Okay, just make sure you don't spill my perfectly good beer...

H2o said...

I'll drink it while you dog paddle around the pool for me. I fucking hate rap music. What makes it bad is a couple of kids try and sing it during class and I slap out a detention slip and that pretty much shuts the ole pie hole.

LisaKay said...

I heard when asked about the teaparties Precedent AKA said that he hadn't seen anything about it. Snigger pleeease...