Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wish I Would've Thought Of This...

If I did, I won't haffa pay fo mah mortage, I won't haffa pay fo mah gas...

First off, let me preface this by saying fuck you Walgreen's you pack of pussies! Grow a pair already. You assholes are now on my list of PC pussies that I won't give a dime to anymore. It's folks like you that keep the PC bullshit machine runnin'. You will only get one thing from me and that's the one-finger salute! Pussies! Fuck.You!

Walgreens has announced that the commander in chief will not sprout a Chia Afro on its shelves.

Why is that? Because you are afraid of being challenged by the racist NAACP? Maybe if one of you assholes stood up to the racist organization for once in your pitifull lives this PC shit would finally go away. I won't hold my breath...

The Deerfield-based company has pulled Chia Obama after a one-week run. Robert Elfinger, a spokesman for Walgreens, said the chain was yanking the product from test markets in Tampa and Chicago.

"We decided to pull the product because it didn't fit with our corporate image," he said in a company statement. "We also didn't want to be subject to any misinterpretation over the product. People could interpret it through a political viewpoint or other viewpoints and we want to avoid that situation."

Elfinger? As in "El Finger" in Espanol? That's choice! Hey Robert Elfinger, how about you finger yourself you fucking pussy! It didn't fit with your "coporate image"? Please tell us all what your corporate image is? Please fill us in on what your corporate image entails. Is it because you are too much of a pussy and your stance is completely hypocritical? I thought you liberal assholes were against corporations and corporate "greed"? No? What happened to your premise?

Elfinger says an AOL.com story early Tuesday misquoted him in reporting that customers had complained the product was "racist." "The word I used was "offensive," Elfinger said.

What's the fucking difference El Finger? We know what you meant. "racist" and "offensive" are the key words in this PC country today. It makes pussies like you buckle to your knees and throw on some Chapstick.

What? An A(sshole)OL story misquoted someone and mislead the ignorant masses? I am astonished! Shocked I tell you!

If you want to smell the rest of this stench, you can smell it here. My blood is boiling and I need a beer to cool it down...

Fuck you Walgreens you little PC bitches! And Fuck you NAACP! I'm not afraid of you racist assholes!



Nappy headed HO's...

3 comments:

LisaKay said...

THose would make great targets! Funner than bowing pins hahaha!

CharlieDelta said...

I didn't even think of bowling pins LisaKay! Great idea!

The cats are happy about a new place to pee too!

Hammer said...

Remember this gem?

http://i41.tinypic.com/5xj193.jpg