Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Child Molester Is Dead- Good Riddance Asshole!

So Michael Jackoff is dead. Big. Fucking. Deal!!! I hope he rots in hell as he is molested by Satan's little helpers.

This asshole's death is all everyone was talking about at work today what seemed like ALL FUCKING DAY! I couldn't escape it on the radio on the drive home. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some beer and dinner and I swear to God, I am not fucking kidding, when I got out of my car to walk in the store some lady in her fifties was cranking "Beat It" and singing along in the parking lot. And as if it couldn't get any worse there must have been 3 or 4 people on their cell phones talking at the top of their voices about the dead douchebag when I was standing in line to check out. I wanted to start punching people!

He's dead! Who fucking cares? His music sucked, he was a major freak show and he molested children. Why are people so wrapped up in this loser's death? Isn't there more important things going on in this world to talk about right now like what the ideal temperature is for you favorite beer? Get a life you fucking morons!

Now for the next two months I'm going to have to stay away from the news, and try to escape all the bullshit tributes and worthless idiocy on TV. I'm afraid I'm going to go fucking postal if I hear much more about this asshole and it hasn't even been 24 hours. FUCK!!

Child molester dead! Good riddance you fuckin' cocksucking freak!!

13 comments:

Rayvet said...

CD,

If it will help you cope, we can have a discussion about the ex-hottie Farrah that too died today. We can share images we might have collected of her over the years, and yearn for those days in high school when her posters adorned our rooms. :)

CharlieDelta said...

Oh yeah Rayvet. She definately was a babe back in the day. I had a few pictures of her on my wall when I was younger. And when I say, I "had" them, I mean I HAD them!

kerrcarto said...

Who really gives a shit that the self described "king of pop" is dead? We we have Cap and Tax being voted on tomorrow? Fuck this celebritard society!

H2o said...

Well boys, you could beat it while you look at Farrah posters. Just saying....

JeremyR said...

King of Pop? I thought he was the queer err queen.
A friend just called and asked how I was doing. I told him lousy, that I had pulled a muscle in my back.
He said too bad, then asked if I'd heard Jackson was dead.
I said, Well, I pulled my back turning cartwheels....

CharlieDelta said...

Jeremy-
BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

JohnH said...

I almost vomited when I saw that ugly mug staring at me from the page--please, make it go away! Good riddance you child molester! Ed McMahon died this week also. He got I think about 10 minutes of clips on the O'Reilly show, that's it. This child-molesting Asshole got the whole fucking show! Ed McMahon's turds were better than anything this asshole ever put out!

Some Guy said...

Q: What's the difference between Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson?

A: Millions of young boys jerked off at the thought of being with Farrah, and Michael Jackson jerked off at the thought of being with millions of young boys.

LisaKay said...

Watch the bit that Richard Jeni did! EEh Hee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwY1muikiY

CharlieDelta said...

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic bag?

A: One's small, white, plastic and harmful to children....... The other one is a plastic bag.

LisaKay said...

Still cant have an open casket! Too freaky deaky!

Jackie D said...

Tito, get me some tissue...

Auntie Vicki in GA said...

I knew I'd find like minds here!
First, I was sick of hearing 24/7 about SC Gov and now this! No TV until it's all over and the asshole is rotting in hell.