Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who Knew?

I never thought I would ever say this in my entire life:

The looney liberals were right about going green! They were right. I, by my own admission of ignorance just blew it off as another bullshit liberal scam, but they had this one right. They really did. Go green people! Do it now!

I'm gonna have to get one or two of these depending on how well they work in daylight, but hot damn! I'm going green from here on out! You should too!

Right on environmentalist libturds around the planet. Thank you for changing my mind. Thanks libs...

Sincerely,
Me

5 comments:

we're not decepticons said...

you go america!

kerrcarto said...

Cool, I have been looking for a laser sight for my .40.

red collar said...

*picks up the phone*

"Yes, please call back the penguin assasins. Yes, CD has NOT gone insane. Do tell them to stand down.

And hold my calls."

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

I'm with you. Lets all go green. I want one.

gregor said...

sweet. the more help my old eyes can get the better.
thanks, man