Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Flash From The Past...

I was just going through some boxes of pictures I found when I moved and had to share of these with ya. Boy, I sure went through some strange phases in Jr. High and High School. I can't stop laughing.


8th Grade:









9th Grade:









10th Grade:











11th Grade: (I spent a lot of time at the beach the previous summer)









Senior Year and stoned all day every day:











Here are a few other random ones that I came across when I was unpacking boxes:














BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just had so fucking much fun with this. Go here, get a good buzz and kill a couple hours. I just did! I'm still laughing...

5 comments:

Harper said...

ROFL. That is the funniest thing ever. You've got a Brad Pitt meets George Lynch thing going on in that last photo.

CharlieDelta said...

Harper-
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn't notice that before, but now that you mention it...

BTW, I love the profile pic. I need some of those for my new place.

kerrcarto said...

WTMF? The second one cracked me the fuck up.

Paul said...

Dude, you're fuckin' stoned.

Claudia said...

Such an honour to know you. The more hair the better. You're the pride of my old age...;-)