Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Millions Of Degrees?




Why does anyone believe a single word this dipshit says? The Earth's core is "millions" of degrees at only 2 kilometers deep? Hey dumbfuck, the surface of the sun is only 12,000˚. So according to your math the core of the earth is 166666.66666666667 times hotter than the sun (I assumed he meant 2 million when he said "millions"). What a fucking lying dipshit, So let me get this straight, you have MAJOR problems with us "destroying the earth" by drilling holes in it for oil, but we can drill a fucking shitpot of them for geo-thermal heating just because you say so. Even my 11 year old called bullshit on you for this farce. You are a fucking snakeoil salesman of the highest order and I can't wait until your shit-science goes away for good.

Oh, and one last question you fuck. Why don't you use it in your house like Bush does at his house in Crawford? Fucking hypocrite.


FUCK YOU ALPOPE you fucking idiot.

5 comments:

Sandravinji@yahoo.com said...

I teach middle school science and we teach that the core of the Earth prob. ranges from 2200 degree Celsius (3992 degree Fahrenheit) in the outer core, to about 5000 degree Celsius (9032 degree Fahrenheit) in the inner core. This is in ALL of the textbooks I have taught from. But at best it is still a guess. Millions of degrees???? Crazy, Just CRAZY! Yea, I've ALWAYS questioned the Carbon dioxide hoax, but did say that carbon dioxide cab absorb heat, but it is in such a small %, and is NECESSARY for life, ect. And SOME scientists believe that it causes climate change, but there are also many scientist that do not believe it. I can't wait to see what my bosses in the county have to say about it. But I'll prob. just do what I think is right as usual.

labcat said...

you're reminding me of carl sagan with the millions.
and hate is not close to strong enough to what i feel for this waste of space.

CharlieDelta said...

Have you ever noticed that when the gutterslut AlWhore is lying or close to being called on anything and everything, he has that condescending laugh before he spews more of his bullshit rhetoric!

One word: LIAR!

Anonymous said...

What a fuck-tard. Snake oil salesmen and charlatans have been around forever. As long as stupid-ass, fuck-brained, cool aid drinkers exist to suck down (and pay for) the shit that spews out of their mouths, charlatans will continue to reap the benefits. I am somewhat comforted in knowing said stupid-ass, fuck-brained, cool aid drinkers will be the first ones to be shot/starve/drown when the shit hits the fan.

Holder said...

I am so ashamed that he calls himself a scientist. sheesh. usually i just ignore him, but thought i'd give as listen. it locked up my computer.
stoopid gasbag.....