Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday Cramps!

Merry Christmas to all you non-muslims out there! And a very Merry Christmas to those passengers on Northwest Airlines Flight 253 who kicked that sorry mother fucker’s ass! In celebration, I will be consuming various pig products today. I don’t think the term, “loser” is sufficient enough to begin describing how utterly sick and pathetic you muslims are. As my dad pointed out to me yesterday over the phone, “After seven days they’ll be out of virgins. Then what are they gonna to do?” BWAHAHAHA!!!

I did the pay-per-view thing last night and watched The Hangover with a buddy of mine. If you haven’t seen it then rent or buy it!! This fuckin’ thing had me in stitches! Granted, this is probably more of a guy comedy movie so you ladies beware but wow was that entertaining. Four stars! I rank this one up there with Office Space in terms of movies I can certainly relate to, unfortunately.

The Hangover soundtrack kicks ass. Too bad they couldn’t get all the rights to the songs because the soundtrack sold is incomplete and not worth the money so don’t buy it. As various reviewers point out on Amazon, this movie grossed over $200 million and they couldn’t score all the song rights to release a complete soundtrack CD? The hell?

Anyway, there is an old Cramps song in the movie (Fever, which I believe is a cover). This was one of those moments when I was reminded of a band I hadn’t listened to in a long time. Here this morning I’ve got the stereo cranked (kids are gone for a week so this is one of those rare blocks of me-time.) and the psychobilly is flowin’ with my personal favorites The Cramps and Reverend Horton Heat!

But even better, here's some vintage footage. RIP Lux.

7 comments:

The Whited Sepulchre said...

Paul,
I don't know why, but the scene where the Chinese dude comes out of the car trunk for the first time.... I laughted until I cried.

kerrcarto said...

A stoner flight had a terrorist on it!?!?! Bless that Dutch dude who subdued him.

gregor said...

I sat through a half hour long run down of all the "celebrities" who passed away in 2009 on TV the other day, and the omission of Lux both pissed me off and also made me think he was probably having a good laugh over being omitted. Hope you had a great Christmas!
G

Patriot Gretchen said...

OK Paul... Santa brought me the blue ray version if the Hangover for Christmas. Yep, I just looked, I still have tits.... so its not really a guys movie, I know Im not exactly a 'Lady' though either... ok? Sheesh

Fav line so far " I look like a nerdy hillbilly"

Can you put up some Rev, like Psychobilly Freakout or Galaxy 500?
We took the 2nd youngest girl to see him and Necromantics this summer, it was AWESOME and ... like a true gentleman... he played all her favorite songs first cause it was late and she was 7 and getting very tired....

Gregor, you be "G" Ill be "PG" otherwise Im gonna look at your comments and think" Damn, when the fuck did I write that"... ok?
Merry 3rd day of Christmas...
PG

Patriot Gretchen said...

and Merry Christmas Drunkards...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY

and...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SirutCHZ-QI

fucking brilliant

Village Idiot Intern said...

The fine print in those Muslim contracts state the 72 virgins are male.

kerrcarto said...

I watched a documentary on the Koran this weekend and one guy say's that the verse that states you will be soothed by virgins actually says that angels will comfort your soul with grapes. Fucking stupid assholes have been blowing themselves up for grapes. BEEEEWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!