Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank You!

I woke up to the mailman dude Saturday morning knocking on my door with a delivery from the Honorable Kay Bailey, United States Senator, TX. and thought to myself, "WTF? Who is this and why is she sending me this Priority Mail?"

Then I opened it. Fuggin' awesome!



I called kerrcarto that day to inquire within if it was he that signed me up for this and he said, "negative dude, but you might want to check with H2o or Harper". At this point I have narrowed it down to Harper because I don't remember giving H2o my address. But then again, who the heck knows? Hell, maybe I signed up for this from some link I clicked on and forgot all about it. I just don't know...

Anyways, if that was you Harper I just wanted to say thank you! I wasn't expecting anything in the mail except bills, much less this bitchen surprise...

And thank you Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison!

8 comments:

Patriot Gretchen said...

Holy Sweet Jesus.
does it have the smell of bluebonnets and freedom?

CharlieDelta said...

Patriot Gretchen-
It sure did, and that FREEDOM smells mighty fine, unlike the french...

Paul said...

Speaking of French, I bitch slapped Prosper today on Denny's site. He started insulting Claudia and I just lost it.

Patriot Gretchen said...

CD -
I founded a holiday this year that I call FREEDOM TIME
Im gonna suggest that we celebrate and spread the word about it, and were gonna need to use that flag to do it.

So here it is:
Ya'll kno how we have a shit ton of Czars? Well I keep writing the White house asking to be made Czar of freedom time and for a million dollars and a winnebego to celebrate it, for the Children (Mrs Pelosi).
The thing is- I just want to teach the young'uns is Freedom is better than Lack of freedom. So I want to travel in a Nugent/Nelson/Skynrd style RV and Ill tell the kids how much freedom rocks,

oh and Fuck the French- I wont even fly in their airspace fucking lazy ass bastards

let freedom ring
G

Patriot Gretchen said...

Oh and freedom time goes from Juneteenth till your hangover leaves on the 5th of July

CharlieDelta said...

I saw that one today Paul. That was nice stickin' up for Claudia like that. Didja notice he crawled back under his rock again when you called him out? Fucking frog pussy douchebag! It's a shame that Prospussy and his fellow frenchmen will bow down and suck allah's dick like they did hitler's...

Gretchen-
You fucking rock! We're neighbors when it comes down to it. We should hook up for a drink or three in Winterhaven sometime soon!

Claudia said...

Speaking about the Flag: What a lovely postal surprise, CD.;-)

Speaking about the French: Thanks Paul and CD.;-) Prosper started on the GOC, on Nov.25 "Not so Rosy" arguing with Denny and a few of us. And just returned for a few more whippings. I told him, he was a masochist.He didn't like it. He's so pathetic. In a way, I feel sorry for him. It must be hard to be French...

H2o said...

It wasn't me sweetie but send it to me so I can send a Christmas card.